Erotic Thriller

So as my class and I are nearing the finish line of our first year of the Graphic Storytelling programme, we are now split into groups of four where we’re making a 28 page comic in a specific genre. My group has Erotic Thriller and last week we finished our script.

Now it's time to get to work:

First we were gonna design our characters. I was put in charge of designing the old neighbor lady that would play a small part of our comic


Then sketch up the pages

and then finish them up


- Insert 2 finished Pages here -

and then I was put in charge of designing the posters we'd have for when we'd sell them.




They were really fun to make, had a ton of fun writing the quirky little taglines as well. Definitely one of the most raunchy projects I've ever been part of, it was fun though!

Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Ed Piskor: Recent Event