Style exercise. Inspiration: unknown, I cannot for the life of me remember what style I was trying to imitate. If you recognize the style and even the artist, feel free to make suggestions.
This week’s teacher, Steven Seagle, is super awesome. We were supposed to make a short comic in roughly 24 hours. Our stories were based on eachother’s experiences. I had a lot of fun with this one. Simao told me 'bout how he got inspired to draw from watching animated movies on TV, so here's my interpretation of that with a big extreme sports enthusiast that finds piece in books. :)
This exercise is about taking a recent event and fit the story into 9 panels. My daily life is pretty uneventful, but visiting a good friend is always something, so that's what's depicted here; a casual visit. :) (There's supposed to be two more versions of the same story but shortened down to 6 and 3 panels, but I couldn't find them...)
Kommentarer
Send en kommentar